People – Process – Technology…
These are your organization’s most valuable assets. Properly integrated, leveraged and aligned with your organizational objectives, they will result in your business’ productivity and success.
The Vital Assets team is comprised of experts in this triad of success components and the importance of their interrelationships. We have many years’ experience in supporting our clients to effectively design, integrate and deploy their assets into a highly effective and efficient system producing significantly improved business performance. Our integrated business process management, staff and management training, and human resources expertise set us apart from other typical technical service providers, ACT! Certified Consultants or human resources providers.
Vital Assets’ ACT! Certified Consultants and software programmers will optimize your ACT! Customer Relationship Management software for your business’ specific requirements and processes, and ensure that the system is easy and comfortable for your staff to use. The result will be:
- Automated processes reducing wasted effort, redundancies, errors and unnecessary expenses
- Increased revenue from elimination of lost opportunities, better customer knowledge and service, timely response
- Improved decision-making based on timely, secure, centralized data with convenient, appropriate access.
- Users trained and motivated to fully utilize the system
Vital Assets’ human resources and business management consultants will:
- Assess your business processes and organizational goals vis-à-vis best practices industry standards and potential liabilities
- Recommend options for increased efficiencies, e.g. through technology automation and improved processes
- Recommend risk reduction options, including employee legal liabilities, health and safety, emergency mitigation and business continuation
- Improved employee performance through truly effective training, rewards systems, performance management, improved staff selection, planning and practices, etc.
Whether you are looking for support with ACT!, your business planning and processes, your human resources, or all of these, you will benefit from Vital Assets’ consolidated approach to improving your business’ performance and giving you the outstanding return you expect for your investment!
Meet Your Technical Team Lead
Vital Assets LLC’s ACT! development and customization team is led by James Meyer ACC, who is eminently qualified and knowledgeable, having worked with ACT! continuously since its beginning as a product. In addition to ACT!, he has been certified in SBT Accounting Software and Sage CRM. Mr. Meyer also has 30 plus years’ experience in programming and 10 years as an instructor of office productivity, software and programming at Arizona State University. During his substantial tenure as a National Advertising/Sales Promotion Manager, Mr. Meyer built award-winning software designs, websites and marketing campaigns.
Meet Your Business Team Lead
Jan Wilson, MA, SPHR-CA, GPHR has 30 plus years of business and people management experience, including major corporations and small to mid-sized businesses (SMB’s) in a variety of industries. Ms. Wilson has taught management practices for corporations, professional associations and in Golden Gate University’s MBA program. Ms. Wilson’s focus is on applying a strategic approach, supported by the magic of technology, to develop creative solutions to real-life workplace problems.